Devil Tender Flatbread Sliders
Delicious, crunchy, and very moreish, these fried chicken sliders are best served on lightly toasted flatbread with crispy coleslaw, slivers of onions and a creamy smokey chipotle sauce. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner and also a great meal prep idea.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- Devil Chicken Tenders
- Mini tortillas or soft taco’s
- Fresh coleslaw or shredded salad leaves
- Thin slices of red onion
- Smokey chipotle taco sauce
in a few simple steps
- Prepare Devil Chicken Tenders in either a Deep Fryer by preheating oil to 180°C and cooking for approx. 3–4 minutes, or in a Conventional Oven at 180°C for 11–12 minutes, turning once.
- Place mini tortilla or soft tacos on a dry plate and dress the tortilla with coleslaw or shredded salad leaves.
- Place a Devil Chicken Tender onto the salad and top with a generous amount of smokey chipotle taco sauce.
- Plate up and serve immediately.