When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. Our teams are engaged, passionate and curious; committed to thinking big and delivering on ambitious goals. We are fast paced, continuously evolving and offer a diverse working environment where safety always comes first.
We encourage our teams to embrace flexible working so they can meet their work/life commitments; and we seek to create a diverse and inclusive workforce where our teams are empowered to be their authentic selves.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us!!
As an Ingham’s Warehouse and Distribution Supervisor for the night shift, you will engage and lead your team to drive performance in the achievement of established goals. Providing front line operational support you will ensure customer service levels are maximised and supply rates are achieved on an ongoing continuous basis. As a leader within the business, you will play an instrumental role in creating and implementing processes and procedures, driving best practice and continuous improvement initiatives to maximise efficiencies and improve operational performance.
- Engage, lead, motivate and develop your team through effective people management strategies ensuring capability of people to achieve individual, team and overall site objectives
- Drive performance on a daily basis across the distribution centre ensuring delivery on time sensitive supply chain deadlines
- Establish and ensure maintenance programmes are carried out
- Partner with internal and external customers in relation to the despatch function and associated service levels
- Assist in the development of reporting for key operational indicators including labour optimisation, overtime, throughput rates and inventory control
- Identify, drive and embed continuous improvement initiatives and operational efficiency programmes
- Drive corrective and preventative safety programmes with a focus on behavioural safety
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and communicated to all relevant parties
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that relevant policies and procedures are clearly defined, communicated and effective
- Partner with planning team to discuss and determine demand, supply and labour requirements
We’re interested in people who can bring
- Experience in managing warehouse and distribution centres with a proven track record of achieving positive operational outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain logistics within an FMCG environment including demonstrable understanding of Cold Chain Operations, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP
- Proven track record of driving continuous improvement initiatives including knowledge of 5S, Total Productive Manufacturing, LEAN/Six Sigma
- Strong people leadership and engagement skills with the ability to build a collaborative working environment
- Strong analytical skills with effective P&L and budget management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Resilient and able to recover from setbacks
- Additional experience working in a production environment will be advantageous
- Tertiary qualified
- Superannuation continuance during unpaid parental leave
- Development profiles and Internal leadership courses to support your growth
- Novated leasing options
- Discounts through our partners including organisation such as Flight Centre, Booktopia, Event Cinema & Red Balloon
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s. You will form part of our hard working and high performing teams, in an organisation that offer stability and care.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.