Team Leader | Further Processing | Osborne Park
Osborne Park, Western Australia
Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first. In our Processing division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
Purpose of the role
As a Team Leader at Ingham’s processing facility, you will engage, develop and lead your team to deliver world class products. As a leader within the business, you will drive best practice and continuous improvement initiatives to maximise efficiencies and improve operational performance. With a focus on safety, and a passion for quality, you will partner with stakeholders to deliver consistent results by living the principles of open, honest and collaborative.
- Engage, lead, motivate and develop your team through effective people management strategies ensuring capability of people to achieve individual, team and overall site objectives
- Involve the team by encouragement and motivating to deliver safety excellence and promote risk awareness
- Drive performance on a daily basis across the further processing facility ensuring delivery on time sensitive production deadlines
- Ensure that the labour cost base is the most productive, efficient and cost competitive for the industry
- Identify, drive and embed continuous improvement initiatives and operational efficiency programmes
- Experience in leading a production line with a proven track record of achieving positive operational outcomes
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives, to improve safety, efficiencies and reliability
- Inclusive in leadership style, with the capabilities to engage a large team and create a collaborative working environment
- Sound people and time management skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Please note, due to quarantine restrictions we are unable to accept applications from people who regularly come into contact with pigs or birds.
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs