North Ryde, New South Wales
Purpose of the role
As one of our Strategy Managers you will be responsible for identifying and delivering projects that deliver effective incremental EBITDA that will allow us to deliver our short and long-term transformation initiatives and deliver on our purpose to Nourish our World, and ambition to be the most trusted food producer in our market. Working in our corporate Head Office in North Ryde you will an inclusive, friendly culture where collaboration, knowledge-sharing and diversity is supported.
- Assist in the development of the 5 year roadmap required to deliver EBITDA targets and execute Project Lighthouse
- Partner with Enablers to prioritise transformation and strategic initiatives
- Within Projects under control, ensure Enablers (Sponsors) take responsibility for change and strategic initiatives are delivered quickly with suitably high ambition
- Collaborate across the organization to drive optimal outcomes
- Perform bespoke commercial modelling and analysis required to support fact based decision-making
- Provide analytical support to drive short term EBITDA performance improvement / uplift and optimise decision making
- Follow and execute Ingham’s Project Management framework/ methodology
- Understanding of levers that can lead to measurable performance improvement and strategic results
- Knowledge of consulting toolkits and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively across an organisation
- Demonstratable ability to implement, sticky, sustainable change management / improvements
- Skilled in teaching transformation and strategy concepts and principles from senior management to front-line employees
- Proven ability to influence internal and external senior stakeholders
- Prosper, grow and develop with us!
- There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, daily fruit, nuts and snacks as well as working in a high performing friendly team.
What to expect during our recruitment process:
- Step 1. Video interview:
You will receive a separate email invitation with access to the online interview from our partner Sonru
Our video interview process should only take you about 15 minutes to complete
We know it might seem a little different but don’t be nervous. Our key aim is for you to show the hiring manager a little more about yourself and we think video is a great way to do so
- Step 2: Interview onsite:
An opportunity for you to see the environment you will be working in and meet some of our team
- Step 3: Background checks:
This includes: references, drug & alcohol testing and a medical examination
- Step 4: Offer paperwork:
The offer paperwork can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs