Based in Murarrie, you will join a team of hard-working team players. You can enjoy shift patterns to suit your lifestyle, while working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitve pay, and a freindly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
We continute to oeprate through the COVID-19 pandemic as an essential service, continuing to ‘Nourish our World’ and feed the nation as Australia and New Zealand’s largest poultry processor.
Hours of Work
This hands-on role, at our Primary Processing Plant in Murarrie, provides operational support and performs weekday and weekend planned preventative maintenance. We are looking for applicants who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team.
- Attending to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery in a timely manner
- Reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime through effective planned maintenance activities
- Assisting in developing and introducing maintenance programs to support all internal stakeholders
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices into all repairs and maintenance activities
- Identifying and escalating Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks
- Queensland Electrical license and an Australian trade qualification
- Industrial experience in installations, fault finding, repairs and maintenance on production equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- An active problem solver and quick thinker to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, information processing and problem solving with the ability to multitask
- Sound ability to interrogate automated applications, processing machinery and equipment
- Strong electrical aptitude of; SCADA, comms, and connectivity, including inverters, power conversion and DANFOSS/variable speed drives
- Ability to identify and introduce improvements in maintenance practices and plant performance
- Experience with Maximo or similar maintenance program as a CMMS would be an advantage
Please note, due to quarantine requirements, we are unable to accept applications from those who regularly come into contact with pigs or birds.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs