Rendering Plant | Process Worker | Boiler Ticket Required
Wingfield, South Australia
Purpose of the role
Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first. In our Processing division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
Applying through this advertisement will submit your resume for us to review as positions become available.
Hours of work
This hands-on role offers a rotating Monday – Saturday with 3 different shift patterns. We are looking for people who are flexible to be available for all 3 shifts (Day, Afternoon and Night shift).
- Processing and inspecting raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Completing manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space
- Working in rendering requires high levels of personal hygiene
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Ability to work unsupervised in small team
- Must have a Forklift Licence
- Elevated work platform certificate and Boiler ticket required
- Capability to perform tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
- Good level of health and fitness as manual handling required
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay and working in a friendly team
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs