North Ryde, New South Wales
Purpose of this role
As Remuneration Consultant you will be part of the People and Performance team where there is an open and honest culture, and working collaboratively is best practice. Reporting into the GM of Remuneration, you will experience working for a complex leading protein business, offering many challenges and opportunities to grow your career across a variety of fields. With a strong focus on sustainability and the highest ethical standards, come and lead positive change.
- Deliver compensation & benefits strategies to support all levels of employees and leaders including employee performance, retention and engagement
- Support the GM of Remuneration to design and implement innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches across Australia and New Zealand
- Work together with the Talent Acquisition team and HR Business Partners to provide job evaluation and benchmarking
- Lead the annual merit review for both wages and salaried employees including reporting and analysis, stakeholder management and delivery of all confirmation letters
- Accountable for the reward & recognition incentives, their management and implementation of new benefits
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive and pragmatic advice which details remuneration and reward design alternatives, quantify benefits, costs and risks, and outline implementation plans, enablers and barriers
- Work closely with leadership team to design integrated solutions that align to our purpose, principles, business and people strategies.
- Work with the People and Performance team to design remuneration frame works to optimise workforce productivity, are tax-effective, and compliant with local and global regulations
- Experience in human resource, performance management, business analysis and/or consulting experience is essential and remuneration, reward, recognition experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate or better Excel and/or data analytics capabilities with an eye for detail and commitment to quality, together with innovative use of powerpoint or similar
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Thrives working in fast paced environment
- Experience bench marking roles across multiple disciplines using a variety of tools would advantageous
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to understand a business’s needs and transform into tangible results
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
What to expect during our recruitment process:
Step 1. Video interview:
- You will receive a separate email invitation with access to the online interview from our partner Sonru
- Our video interview process should only take you about 15 minutes to complete
- We know it might seem a little different but don’t be nervous. Our key aim is for you to show the hiring manager a little more about yourself and we think video is a great way to do so
Step 2: Interview onsite:
An opportunity for you to see the environment you will be working in and meet some of our team
Step 3: Background checks:
This includes: references, drug & alcohol testing and a medical examination
Step 4: Offer paperwork:
The offer paperwork can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs