We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years.
A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together.
Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join our team
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of the Reliability Engineer will oversee and monitor maintenance systems and standards in order for the Maintenance Department to predictably deliver and sustain the required asset performance and cost objectives.
The key output of the role is to establish a Reliability Engineering program that meets the business needs and cascade this program to all assets across the operation. You will be accountable for reviewing the maintenance strategies, recommending modifications, and supporting the maintenance team as required for major projects.
You will be responsible for improving asset operational time through Asset Management, Condition Monitoring, Defect Elimination, Root Cause Analysis, Managing Machine health programs, and Continuous Improvement.
- Immediate start
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including product discounts, travel discounts + and more!
- Great job security with an ASX-listed and stable company
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Fast-paced and team-focused environment
- Analysing and optimising the Maintenance performed on equipment
- Optimising Operating profiles to optimize and evaluate equipment life (capability vs requirement)
- Implementing and analysing equipment performance and performance reliability testing
- Performing Level of repair analysis to determine replace v repair strategies
- Providing direction to maintenance and operators on priorities for reliability improvement
- Complete review of PMs and effectiveness and introduction of PMs where they are insufficient or non-existent
- Developing and providing direction to operate reliability programs dovetailing with operator TPM and coordinating ongoing improvement.
You will bring to this role
- Mechanical/Reliability Engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience contributing to a team of professionals to deliver against set targets.
- Experience delivering best practice.
- Ability to understand the functionality of business systems and provide relevant data for business purposes.
- Track record in developing continuous improvement ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance systems.
- An understanding of the Food & Beverage industry is desirable
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous, and committed to join us. People who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering delicious food that’s… Always Good.