We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years.
A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together.
Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join us at Ingleburn.
As the Production Supervisor in our Processing facility, you will lead a team of hard-working team players who are passionate about improving efficiency and delivering the highest quality product to our customers. You will be responsible for managing and optimising the team along the production line, ensuring production performance expectations and employee targets are achieved.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Manage the team using coaching, developing, delegation and recognition to ensure they have the capability to meet performance goals.
- Manage and monitor operational areas performance levels, ensuring they are meeting Food Safety, Animal Welfare and Product Quality KPI’s
- Implement and monitor strategies to reduce staff turnover and ensure the labour cost base is productive, efficient and cost competitive.
- Identify and resolve Animal Welfare, Food Safety and Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Responsible for ensuring all livestock is treated humanely by self and team.
- Experience with leading and engaging a team, with the capabilities to create a collaborative and positive working environment.
- Ability to coach and develop others, monitor and measure performance and provide direct feedback.
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives through implementing strategies.
- Ability to analyse data, understand production and team performance to improve efficiency.
- Excellent communication with the ability to communicate cross functionally to build strong and effective relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of RSPCA and FREPA animal welfare standards
- Strong analytical capability with the ability to solve problems.
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous and committed to join us. People who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering delicious food that’s… Always Good.