Wiri, North Island
Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first. In our Processing division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
This hands-on role will see you part of a wider team that will be involved in the final stages of food production before completing the cleaning of the factory for production to begin the following day. This role is a fast paced role with many moving parts so we are looking for people who are not afraid to get stuck in and help the team achieve outstanding results.
The role is a full time position working Monday to Fridays (11:00pm to 6:00am) with some rotational weekend work required. The starting rate is $20.70 per hour and full on-the-job training will be given to successful candidates.
- Processing and inspecting raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Tending allocated assembly and disassembly of line machinery
- Performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meet individual and group targets
- Daily cleaning of the processing plant, ensuring cleanliness is kept to a high standard
- Adhering to health and safety requirements when handling processing equipment, commercial cleaning products and chemicals
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Working with fresh food requires high levels or personal hygiene and working your whole shift in a cold environment
- Completing manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 15kg
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs