Process Workers - Further Processing
Northern Suburbs Adelaide, South Australia
Purpose of the role
In our Processing division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
Hours of work
We have shifts avilable across AM, PM and nights, however you will need to be flexible to cover various shifts including weekend work to support the team.
- Processing and inspecting raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Tending allocated production lines, working to meet individual and group targets
- Completing manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space
- High levels or personal hygiene and working your whole shift in a cold environment
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 18kg
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs