Waitoa, North Island
Ingham’s employs over 1200 people across all aspects of the poultry production industry within New Zealand, delivering quality products to supermarkets, quick service restaurants, wholesale distributors and more. Founded in 1918, Ingham’s is now in over 345 locations across Australia and New Zealand, becoming the largest integrated poultry company (farming, primary and further processing), enabling us to be nimble, customer orientated with the ability of continuous supply to our valued customers.
We welcome people who have healthy hands, back, feet and a healthy mind for the role!
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing and handling of chicken products
- Completing cleaning and adhering to bio-security processes
- Tending allocated production lines, working to meet individual and group targets
- Packing of product and labelling
- Completing manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- High levels or personal hygiene and working your whole shift in a cold environment
- Flexible and have reliable transport
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 18kg
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
We have both day and afternoon shift work available on either a full time or part time basis. We have introduced parental hours to allow flexibility of hours.
Please note: This role is located in Waitoa: which is located centrally between Morrinsville, Te Aroha & Matamata.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your application and include a copy of your CV.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs