Waitoa, North Island
Operations Analyst – Advert
Ingham’s proudly employs approximately 1200 people in all aspects of poultry production across New Zealand. We are a fully integrated farming, primary and further processing poultry production business focused on quality and safety. At Ingham’s we are continually striving for business excellence and innovative growth initiatives whilst maintaining the traditional Ingham’s values.
As the Operations Analyst, your role will involve reporting on functions within the main Processing Plant to enhance efficiency and drive savings. This role is detail focused and will see you building reports and analysing data on labour, yield, productivity, OEE and more to produce data which assists management in making improvements and facilitates key decision making within the production site.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to;
- Building, delivering and analysing reports across all operational requirements of the site.
- Identifying project requirements by interviewing internal customers; analysing operations; determining project scope and documenting results.
- Developing program solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities, analysing alternative solutions, preparing system specifications and writing new programs.
- Developing project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements and costs.
- Maintaining systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in report building
- Previous experience in processing or processing support environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing practises
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to be proactive and identify continuous improvement opportunities
This role is a busy but rewarding one, so having excellent attention to detail and time management will be essential.
- You will receive extensive training and will be a part of a well-recognised Australasian company moving from strength to strength.
- You will be joining a motivated and driven team.
- You will receive staff discount on product ranges produced by Ingham’s
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs