When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. Our teams are engaged, passionate and curious; committed to thinking big and delivering on ambitious goals. We are fast paced, continuously evolving and offer a diverse working environment where safety always comes first.
We encourage our teams to embrace flexible working so they can meet their work/life commitments; and we seek to create a diverse and inclusive workforce where our teams are empowered to be their authentic selves.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us.
Join us as a Management Accountant in our Company Head Office in North Ryde and you will business partner with relevant stakeholders to prepare and report on financial data.
The role supports weekly closing, providing analytical inputs and ensuring adequate working files and management reports are completed one time. The position requires solid accounting knowledge, system experience and a strong VBA skill set with flexibility to complete both transactional and value add tasks as part of the Commercial Team.
- Do weekly closing and preparing, analysing and reporting financials weekly
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in designing, maintaining excel/VBA working files and weekly management reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency of data between systems and reports
- Analysis of operating performance and potential savings using actual, historical and forecast
- Collaborate with IT and other finance colleagues to find and implement process improvement
- Generate budget and forecast templates and financials
- Ad hoc reporting and providing financial support to relevant projects within the farming/milling function as required
We’re interested in people who can bring
- At least 5 years in a complex environment in a similar role
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and technology skills.
- Technical knowledge of accounting concepts and the ability to apply that knowledge in a complex business environment
- Able to initiate, design and maintain a complex VBA working file
- Proficient in using multiple ERP systems. Experience and proficiency with SAP is an advantage
- Self-assured verbal and written communicator, with a good stakeholder engagement skillset
- Highly self-motivated, takes ownership, looks to add value
- An analytical and critical thinker, particularly in the context of problem solving
- High attention to detail, the ability to access data, analyse the information and apply business and professional knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage fluctuating work demands
- Having a continuous improvement mindset
- A relevant bachelor’s degree with CPA/CA an added advantage
- Flexible working arrangements with the role hybrid with a mix of office and WFH
- Discounted product
- Free on-site parking at our North Ryde offices
- 8 weeks parental leave and then superannuation continuance continues with unpaid parental leave up to 12 months
- Development profiles and Internal leadership courses to support your growth
- Novated leasing options
- Discounts through our partners including organization such as Flight Centre, Booktopia, Event Cinema & Red Balloon
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s. You will form part of our hard working and high performing teams, in an organisation that offer stability and care.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.