When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. You can enjoy working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast paced and diverse working environment.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us
This is a full time position with hours of work spanning Monday to Friday, 7:30AM to 4PM.
- On the job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including: product discounts, novated leasing, travel discounts + more!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with career development opportunities
- ASX listed company through Australia and NZ.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Receive, Store, Issue and Record the traceability of all Raw Materials, Fluids, Equipment, Spares, Tools, PPE, Consumables, and Client provided Materials on Ingham’s Site
- Maintaining an effective, Optimal and Safe Stores Management System and Organisation
- Responsible for managing functions of stock, spares and equipment
- Ensure and manage stock control levels, for sustainable operations
- Track Inventory spending through Maximo Computerised System
- Record keeping of Inventory stock for financial budget accruals within Maximo Computerised System
- Liaise daily with Procurement Administrator of all PO Transactions, Delivery Receipting, Goods Returns
- Standardise mandatory Stock-control Procedures with Engineering Manager
- Computer IT skills [MS Excel essential], need to be completely comfortable with Web-based applications, ERP and E-mail essential
- An ability to work in a logical and structured manner, excellent record keeping, and a disciplined approach to data management and filing
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to take the initiative and demonstrate Commitment and Ownership to the Stores Domain
- Committed and dedicated to Assigned Activities by the Company
- Aptitude in Mechanical and Electrical parts – demonstrate similar fields and understanding components.
- Experience in operating a Computerized Stores Management System – CSMS Platform Maximo desired
- 5 years’ experience in a Stores/Warehouse Environment and in Food Industry / Heavy Industry in High Speed Environment
- Knowledge of Stores Management Techniques and Systems, particularly in an Engineering / Project and Food Processing Environment
- Conversant with Inventory Management and Mandatory Stock Counting Procedures and Systems
- Forklift Driving License – Full and Current
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.