We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years.
A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together.
Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join our team
In this role, you will process live birds in a humane manner. We have shifts available across AM, and PM rosters, Monday to Friday with some weekend work when the need arises.
- Immediate start – No experience required, on job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including product discounts, travel discounts + more!
- Opportunity for future permanent employment
- Great job security with an ASX-listed and stable company
- The health, safety, and well-being of our people are our highest priority
- Fast-paced and team-focused environment
- Consistent hours provided weekly
- Gripping and hanging chicken in a repetitive manner
- Ensuring livestock is treated humanely by self and others
- Working in a consistent moving line to keep up with the production flow
- Achieving Ingham’s key performing indicators
- Embracing Ingham’s values in daily interactions with colleagues and customers
You will bring to this role
- Comfortable working in a dark and humid environment
- Ability to work with live birds
- Be physically fit and extremely reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Flexible to work early morning shifts
- Good level of fitness is required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 15kg
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous, and committed to join us. People who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering delicious food that’s… Always Good.