L&D Systems Coordinator
North Ryde, New South Wales
Purpose of this role
Join us as a Learning & Development Systems Coordinator, in this part time role, 20 hours per week. We are a truly flexible team and this role will have the opportunity to determine how their part time hours will be spread across the working week.
Ingham’s is currently going through an exciting digital and culture transformation and is seeking an L&D Systems Coordinator to support the successful implementation, adoption and ongoing use of our Learning Management System for the People and Performance (P&P) function and broader business.
Our purpose in the People and Performance is to Nourish our People. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. In this role you will have the opportunity to build strong, collaborative relationships and positively impact and transform a business that continues to grow.
Reporting to the General Manager: People and Performance (Corporate), your key accountabilities will include:
- Implementing, optimising and maintaining the Success Factors Learning Management System
- Managing and updating internal documents and content
- Creating and generating reports, ensuring data and records are accurate and maintained
- Creating workflows and how-to-guides for leaders on new programs and processes
- Assisting with the coordination and of our learning and development programs and initiatives
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure training needs are met.
- Experience with HRIS implementation, ideally implementing a learning module or LMS
- Experience with Success Factors ideal but not essential
- High level attention to detail
- Thrive working in fast paced environment with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Excellent time management and coordination
- Proficient and highly capable in all aspects of Office 365 (i.e. Word, Powerpoint)
Tertiary qualification in HR is advantageous but not essential
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs