When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. Our teams are engaged, passionate and curious; committed to thinking big and delivering on ambitious goals. We are fast paced, continuously evolving and offer a diverse working environment where safety always comes first.
We encourage our teams to embrace flexible working so they can meet their work/life commitments; and we seek to create a diverse and inclusive workforce where our teams are empowered to be their authentic selves.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us at Prestons.
As an Ingham’s Inventory Controller, you will support the distribution centre by ensuring all inventory related controls, stocktakes and resulting stock discrepancies and adjustments are accounted for in an accurate and timely manner. Operating in a fast paced and dynamic environment, you will ensure that all exceptions are managed effectively and that the appropriate controls are in place. Partnering with the distribution leadership team, you will lead on the provision of all inventory related reporting to your stakeholders.
- Inventory reporting including monitor and measure accuracy and completeness of ABC cycle counting with reasons for variances
- Ensure timely and accurate processing for all manual adjustments
- Conduct investigations into all inventory exceptions e.g. (QA holds, Rejects, Stock In transit, Aged stocks).
- Inventory control and related processing of the back of plant Facilities and staff sales locations
- Coordinate the control of crates including the processing of any system related entries
- Manage the accurate reporting of packaging usage
- Conduct inventory provision reporting including follow up status with key stakeholders of stock at risk of being destroyed
- Work with the Planning team to provide meaningful analysis and reporting of inventory
- Ensure compliance with Company policy and procedure, ensuring best practice is established, embedded and maintained
We’re interested in people who can bring
- Demonstrated warehousing experience with strong inventory control skills
- CHEP experience and pallet control
- Experience with Warehouse Management systems
- Excellent communication style with high level interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic and high levels of motivation and reliability
- Supply Chain, Engineering, or Finance related degree
- Advanced Excel skills with experience using large databases will be advantageous
- 8 weeks parental leave and then superannuation continuance continues with unpaid parental leave up to 12 months
- Development profiles and Internal leadership courses to support your growth
- Novated car leasing options
- Discounts through our partners including organization such as Flight Centre,Booktopia, Event Cinema & Red Balloon
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s. You will form part of our hard working and high performing teams, in an organisation that offer stability and care.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.