Waitoa, North Island
We proudly employ approximately 1200 people in all aspects of poultry production across New Zealand. We are a fully integrated farming, primary and further processing poultry production business focused on quality and safety. At Ingham’s we are continually striving for business excellence and innovative growth initiatives whilst maintaining the traditional Ingham’s values.
About the role:
The Hygiene Operator role will see you operating within the Hygiene team to ensure the Production facility is cleaned daily and exceeds our quality standards in order for production to begin each day. Such cleaning includes the use of cleaning chemicals and hosing down of areas.
Our Hygiene Operator roles are full time working 9:00pm to 5:00am Monday to Friday. Rotational weekend work will also be required so we are looking for individuals who are flexible. The starting rate for the role is $22.00 per hour. After your probation period your rate will increase to $22.50 per hour.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Daily cleaning of the processing plant to a high standard
- Operating high pressure water hoses during the cleaning process
- Adhering to health and safety requirements when handling commercial cleaning products and chemicals
Previous commercial cleaning experience will be an advantage.
- Capability to perform tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- Reliable transport
- Punctual and reliable
What’s in it for you?
- Great starting rate with rate increases as you progress in training,
- Staff benefits package
- Staff sales of Ingham’s products at great prices!
- Close proximity to Te Aroha, Morrinsville & Matamata
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs