We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years.
A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together.
Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join our team
In this role you will be supporting our Hatchery Team located at 147 Ferries McDonald Road Monarto, 5254. We are looking for people who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team. This would be likely be 4 – 5 days and anywhere between 30 to 32 hours per week.
- Immediate start – No experience required, on the job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including product discounts, travel discounts + more!
- Great job security with an ASX listed and stable company
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Fast paced and team focused environment
- Consistent hours provided weekly
- Ensure all livestock is treated humanely, and in compliance with Ingham’s Minimum Standard Procedures
- Processing and inspecting eggs and chicken safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Completing manual handling duties
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure livestock is treated humanely by self and others
You will bring to this role:
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 15kg
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous and committed to join us. People who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering delicious food that’s… Always Good.
Please note, due to quarantine restrictions we are unable to accept applications from people who regularly come into contact with pigs or birds OR have anyone living in the same residence as you, work in other poultry or pig operations.