When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. You can enjoy working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast paced and diverse working environment.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us
In this role you will be supporting our Hatchery Team located at 456 White Rd, Monarto South 5254. We are looking for people who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team. This would be likely be 4 – 5 days and anywhere between 30 to 32 hours per week.
- No experience required, on the job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including: product discounts, novated leasing, travel discounts + more!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with career development opportunities
- ASX listed company through Australia and NZ.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Ensure all livestock is treated humanely, and in compliance with Ingham’s Minimum Standard Procedures
- Processing and inspecting eggs and chicken safely and systematically, according to quality specification
- Completing manual handling duties
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments
- Get involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure livestock is treated humanely by self and others
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicate written and verbally
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
- Good level of fitness are required as you will manually handle up to 5kg- 15kg
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
Please note, due to quarantine restrictions we are unable to accept applications from people who regularly come into contact with pigs or birds OR have anyone living in the same residence as you, work in other poultry or pig operations.
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.