When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. You can enjoy working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast paced and diverse working environment.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us
In this role you will be supporting our Warehouse and Distribution Centre in Dry Creek. This hands-on Dispatch role offers a rotating AM and PM rosters Monday(s) to Friday(s), with some weekend(s) work as well.
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including: product discounts, novated leasing, travel discounts + more!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with career development opportunities
- ASX listed company through Australia and NZ.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Both pallet and unit picking and packing using RF scanning and high reach forklift for both warehouse and truck loading/unloading operations
- Completing manual handling duties
- Working within a refrigerated environment
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Food Safety & Quality, hazard and risk issues to the relevant leadership team
- Understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Physically fit and repetitively lift 5kg-15kg
- Flexibility to cover various shifts such as regular weekends work and public holidays
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a valid Forklift License is essential
- Relevant RC stand-up forklift experience desirable
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- To be able to successfully communicated written and verbally
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.