Based in Somerville, VIC you will join a team of hard-working individuals such as yourself. You can enjoy shift patterns to suit your lifestyle, while working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
We continue to operate through the COVID-19 pandemic as an essential service, continuing to Nourish our World and feed the nation as Australia and New Zealand’s largest poultry producer.
This hands-on role offers a Monday to Friday hours on either morning (approx. 7am-3pm) or afternoon (approx 3pm – 11 pm) shift. We are looking for people who are flexible to also cover shifts when the need arises in order to support the team.
- Immediate start
- Flexible shift times available for students & parents (4:00pm-9:00pm)
- Onsite Chicken Shop – discounted product for staff only!
- Uniforms provided & cleaned by company
- Onsite parking
- No experience required, on job training provided
- Consistent hours provided weekly
- Product discounts
- Processing and handling raw materials
- Tending allocated assembly lines, performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meet individual and group targets
- Manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Performing repetitive tasks
- Understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Work well within a team environment
- Communicate well both written and verbally
- Showing commitment, reliability and motivation
- Respond calmly when faced with obstacles
- Physically fit and repetitively lift 5kg-15kg
- Flexibility to cover various shifts when required
- Forklift license highly regarded
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!