We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years. A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together. Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join us at Bolivar!
At Inghams we continue to invest in our Primary processing facilities to ensure we can remain competitive. Our journey has also focused on continuing to build on our rich and authentic culture, driving our continuous improvement agenda and a range of process improvements.
Reporting to the site’s General Manager, you will form part of the leadership team with responsibility for managing day-to-day operational production across at our large Bolivar processing facility.
- Responsible for the holistic day to day operational management of production, ensuring health, safety and quality standards are met and that customer requirements are achieved
- Support and drive continuous improvement initiatives relevant to production, in line with business objectives to optimise network cost and utilisation
- Role-model the Ingham’s way, creating an inspiring workplace aligned with our culture journey and IED framework
- Engage, lead, motivate and develop your team through effective people management strategies ensuring capability of people to achieve individual, team and overall site objectives that are aligned with our AOP and business strategy
- Develop and implement production strategies, plans and projects to achieve overall business objectives
- Lead, support and drive all people and performance initiatives within the local production team, ensuring support for P&P activities and taking responsibility for the growth and development of your team
- Proactive leadership across quality, health, safety and environment, coaching the team to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements relating to Animal Welfare, Food Safety and Quality
- Drive support and adherence to all company policies and standard operating procedures
- Lead your team to exceed agreed budgetary and service level standards, including budget monitoring and utilising appropriate levers to achieve budget where applicable
- Build and maintain constructive cross functional relationships with peers that assist in the achievement of Inghams’ AOP
- Partner with planning team to discuss and determine demand, supply and labour requirements
- Lead audit process with relevant cross functional representatives
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in a similar manufacturing environment
- Superior leadership skills with the ability to engage and manage large teams across different shifts and deliver results in a fast paced, high-pressure and complex production environment
- Strong communicator with high level of interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Ideally degree qualified
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous and committed to join us; people who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering deliciously good food that’s…Always Good!