Purpose of the role
Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first. In our Maintenance division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
Hours of work
Due to production increases, we currently have the following vacancies in our Maintenance department at the Somerville Site:
- Qualified Electrician for night shift 9 pm – 5 am
- Electrical Apprentice for day shift 5 am – 1 pm
This is a Monday to Friday role, but we are interested in people who can be flexible to cover weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team
- Attending to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery in a timely manner
- Maintaining and supporting all software and related projects
- Reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime
- Assisting in developing and introducing maintenance programs to support all internal stakeholders
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices into all repairs and maintenance activities
- Victorian A-grade electrical license
- Good Computer skills and ability to work with a CMMS
- Industrial experience in installations, fault finding, repairs and maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- Have an positive attitude with a continues improvement mindset
- Ability to identify and introduce improvements in maintenance practices and plant performance
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, information processing and problem solving with the ability to multitask
- Experience with Maximo as a CMMS would be an advantage
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.