Matamata, North Island
When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. Our teams are engaged, passionate and curious; committed to thinking big and delivering on ambitious goals. We are fast paced, continuously evolving and offer a diverse working environment where safety always comes first.
We encourage our teams to embrace flexible working so they can meet their work/life commitments; and we seek to create a diverse and inclusive workforce where our teams are empowered to be their authentic selves.
That’s the Ingham’s Way!
Your opportunity to join us in Waharoa
We are looking for staff to provide administrative support for our Waharoa Distribution Centre operations.
There are two different alternatives for hours. We are looking for someone to cover Sunday’s 9am – 7:30pm, as well as covering public holidays and sick & annuals leave of the weekday admin dayshift and nightshift team. This could be suitable for a student. We are also looking for someone to fill an afternoon shift role.
- FOS orders at Team Leaders request
- Invoices orders at Team Leaders request
- Induct, instruct, key collection ensuring dock isolation procedures are followed
- Ensure drivers sign for and collect correct documentation and correct data has been transferred/ communicated to carriers
- Taking calls, actioning email, scanning, printing, cleaning and other general administrative duties
Admin experience and skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook would be an advantage.
- You will receive extensive training and will be a part of a well-recognised Australasian company moving from strength to strength.
- You will be joining a motivated and driven team.
- You will receive staff discount on product ranges produced by Ingham’s
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s. You will form part of our hard working and high performing teams, in an organisation that offer stability and care.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
At Ingham’s, we have a national responsibility to ensure we can continue to manufacture and supply products to the country and to our suppliers. Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our people and the consumers who use our products. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe and because of this we require all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will ask you to present your My Vaccine Pass or proof of vaccination for verification when you arrive on your first day.
*Due to the current border restrictions within New Zealand, we will only be considering applicants that are currently based within New Zealand and have the valid right to work requirements*
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs