Purpose of the role
With autonomy and accountability our people are problem-solvers, who appreciate being hands-on. Enjoy fulfilling your passion to deliver sustainable and ethical produce to the heart of Australian tables, backed by the support and resources of the market leader.
Hours of work
This is a casual role with a Monday to Friday roster, working up to 38 hours a week.
- Processing and inspecting raw materials, safely and systematically, according to quality specification.
- Working allocated production lines, performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meeting individual and group targets.
- Ensuring labelling of products is correct according to product and customer specifications.
- Picking and packing using RF Scanners with some roles requiring the use of forklifts.
- Completing manual handling duties – lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching.
- Being an active, respectful team member that is reliable and honours work commitments.
- Be involved with safety, follow the safety rules, speak up and be mindful of risks.
- Maintaining a clean work space.
- Working with fresh food requires high levels of personal hygiene and working in a cold environment.
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating food safety and quality issues, hazards and risks
- Capability to perform repetitious tasks efficiently, correctly and systematically in accordance with policies and standards.
- Ability to understand, correctly interpret and follow instructions, procedures and information.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- A record showing work commitment, reliability and motivation.
- Ability to respond calmly and methodically when faced with obstacles.
- Good level of fitness is required as you will manually handle up to 5kg – 15kg.
- Ability to work in a cold or freezer environment where temperatures are set below 10 Degrees Celsius (°C).
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience in a warehouse/processing environment, or in a manual based role.
- Applicants with a valid and current forklift license and high reach experience are highly regarded, however a license is not required for all roles.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs