Casual Process Workers | Immediate Start
Based in Somerville, VIC you will join a team of hard -working team players. You can enjoy shift patterns to suit your lifestyle, while working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
We continue to operate through the COVID-19 pandemic as an essential service, continuing to Nourish our World and feed the nation as Australia and New Zealand’s largest poultry producer.
This hands-on role offers a Monday to Friday with flexibility to work day shift with approx start 4 am to 3pm or afternoon shift 3pm – 11 pm. We are looking for people who are flexible to also cover shifts when the need arises in order to support the team.
- Immediate start
- Uniforms provided & cleaned by company
- Onsite parking
- No experience required, on job training provided
- Consistent hours provided weekly
- Product discounts
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Additional measures, practices and processes have been implemented to keep our people safe during the pandemic ;
- Processing and raw materials
- Tending allocated assembly lines, performing processing tasks efficiently and working to meet individual and group targets
- Manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:-
- Performing repetitive tasks
- Understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Work well within a team environment
- Communicate well both written and verbally
- Showing commitment, reliability and motivation
- Respond calmly when faced with obstacles
- Physically fit and repetitively lift 5kg-15kg
- Flexibility to cover various shifts when required
- Forklift license highly regarded
What to expect during our recruitment process:
Step 1. Video interview:
- If shortlisted, you will receive a separate email invitation with access to the online interview from our partner Sonru
- Our video interview process should only take you about 15 minutes to complete
- We know it might seem a little different but don’t be nervous. Our key aim is for you to show the hiring manager a little more about yourself and we think video is a great way to do so
Step 2. Application form:
The application can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Step 3: Background checks:
This includes a medical examination, COVID-19 vaccination certificate, reference check and review of Australian working rights.
Step 4: Offer paperwork:
The offer paperwork can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs