Tenders Caesar Salad
Looking for a refreshing and satisfying salad option? Try our Tenders Caesar Salad, featuring tender chicken and a flavourful dressing that will leave you feeling satisfied without weighing you down. This salad is the perfect mix of crunchy romaine lettuce, creamy dressing, and tasty cheese, and it pairs perfectly with some Mozzarella cheese crisps. Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a light dinner, this chicken salad is sure to hit the spot.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- Ingham’s Crumbed Chicken Tenders
- Spiral pasta
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crispy bread chips
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt & black pepper to season
- Flat leaf parsley
in a few simple steps
- Cook Ingham’s Crumbed Chicken Tenders and spiral-shaped pasta as per the instructions on the bag.
- Chop and thoroughly wash cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce.
- Add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and chicken tenders to a bowl.
- Pour over Caesar dressing (mix of Dijon mustard, olive oil, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, salt & pepper).
- Toss the salad to evenly coat it in the dressing.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve with some crispy bread chips topped with Mozzarella cheese.