Sweet Chilli Tenders Rice Bowl
If you’re searching for healthy dinner ideas, try our sweet chilli chicken tenders over hot rice, covered in a rich peanut sauce and flaked with sesame seeds and fresh herbs. This Asian-inspired recipe not only tastes delicious, but it also provides a nutritious meal that will leave you feeling satisfied.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- Ingham’s Chicken Tenders Sweet Chilli
- Basmati rice
- Green onions
- Peanut sauce
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh coriander
- Black & white sesame seeds to season
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Salt, pepper & chilli flakes to season
in a few simple steps
- Cook Ingham’s Chicken Tenders Sweet Chilli and basmati rice as per the instructions on the bag.
- Assemble the bowl with rice, chicken tenders, green onions, cucumber, ginger, and coriander.
- Add peanut sauce & sweet chilli sauce.
- Season with sesame seeds, salt, pepper & chilli flakes.
- Serve while hot.