Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenderloins Tray Bake
This enticing recipe combines tender chicken tenderloins with a perfect balance of flavours, resulting in a harmonious symphony of tastes that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy. Baked to perfection on a single tray, it’s not only incredibly delicious but also remarkably easy to prepare. The result is succulent chicken, accompanied by a medley of roasted vegetables that add a wholesome touch to every bite. Whether you’re looking for a quick and flavourful weeknight dinner or planning a special meal, our Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenderloins Tray Bake is sure to impress.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (fan-forced).
2. Cut sweet potatoes into 2cm thick rounds. Place in a greased roasting pan with onion and capsicum. Drizzle with half the oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Cook, on lower shelf in oven for 15 minutes. Add zucchini, drizzle with remaining oil and cook for a further 20 minutes. Scatter with tomatoes, then cook for a further 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove.
4. Meanwhile, place Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders on a separate oven tray lined with baking paper.
5. Cook, on upper shelf in same oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp. Remove.
6. To serve, arrange tenders over vegetables. Sprinkle with feta. Serve with lemon wedges.
in a few simple steps
* 2 medium sweet potatoes (700g), scrubbed
* 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
* 1 large red capsicum, coarsely chopped
* 1⁄4 cup olive oil
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
* 250g punnet truss cherry tomatoes
* 2 x 350g boxes frozen Ingham’s Free Range Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders
* 100g soft feta, crumbled
* Serve with lemon wedges and dressed salad leaves.