Sliders are not just for parties! They make for a fun Friday night dinner idea to bring in the weekend. These mini burgers served on tiny brioche buns are easy to make and even more enjoyable to serve. For a twist, try making these nugget sliders with some shoestring fries on the side.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- Ingham’s Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Brioche burger buns
- Spicy burger pickles
- Cabbage coleslaw
- Pick your sauce: Tomato onion relish, English mustard, etc.
in a few simple steps
- Cook your Chicken Breast Nuggets as per the instructions on the bag.
- Cut your brioche burger buns in half and spread them with a sauce of your choice.
- Assemble each mini burger with your chicken breast nuggets, burger pickles, and cabbage coleslaw.
- Voilà! Your nugget sliders are ready to serve.