Mexi-Bean Loaded Chicken ChipeesSpice up any meal with Mexi-Bean Loaded Chicken Chipees! Our delightfully crunchy chicken chipees are loaded with an incredible mix of beans, corn, and cheese – giving you the ultimate Mexican experience. Whether you’re having a night in with friends or a family dinner, you can’t go wrong with these tasty morsels. So, what are you waiting for? Give your taste buds a serious treat with Mexi-Bean Loaded Chicken Chipees!
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- 1kg bag frozen Ingham’s Original Chicken Chipees
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g jar chunky mild Mexican salsa
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Tasty cheese
- Sour cream, cherry tomatoes and lime wedges, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to garnish (optional)
- 2 large avocados
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
in a few simple steps
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced).
- Cook Chicken Chipees according to oven directions on packet.
- Meanwhile, drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on a heated barbecue hot plate or chargrill pan for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until tender and charred. Remove and cut kernels from cob.
- Arrange Chicken Chipees in a greased baking dish. Spoon over beans, corn and salsa, then scatter with cheeses.
- Bake for a further 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove.
- Meanwhile, to make guacamole, coarsely mash avocados. Place in a bowl with onion and lime juice, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- To serve, dollop guacamole and sour cream on top of loaded Chicken Chipees. Scatter with tomatoes. Serve with lime wedges. Garnish with coriander