Eggs Benedict Chicken Burger
A twist on a brunch-time favourite, our 120g Chicken Breast Fillet adds a delicious golden crunch to this café menu staple.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- 10 x Ingham’s 120g Breast Fillet
- 1L Knorr Hollandaise Gluten Free Sauce
- 10 x Brioche Buns
- 10 x Poached Eggs
- 60g Chives, chopped
- 200g Baby Spinach Leaves
in a few simple steps
- Prepare Ingham’s 120g Breast Fillet as per pack
instructions, and set aside.
- Heat Knorr Hollandaise Sauce as per pack
instructions, and keep warm until needed.
- Toast both open sides of brioche buns, set aside
and apply butter to the bottom bun.
- To assemble, place one layer of baby spinach
leaves on the bottom bun, followed by 1 Ingham’s
120g Breast Fillet, and one poached egg.
- Spoon on Knorr Hollandaise Sauce,
garnish with chives, and top with burger bun.