Ciabatta Crumbed Chicken Breast BurgersLet us present Manus Ciabatta Chicken burgers, loaded with creamy brie cheese and cranberry sauce. They’re the perfect solution for the pickiest of eaters and a great way to impress your crew. Why not pair this tasty snack with some crisp homemade wedges and you’ll have everyone cheering for the win.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- 1kg washed potatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 x 300g boxes frozen Ingham’s Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets coated with a ciabatta and parsley crumb
- 200g wheel brie cheese, thickly sliced
- 30g salted butter, chopped
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 2/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, washed
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup whole-egg mayonnaise
in a few simple steps
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced).
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Place Chicken Breast Fillets on a separate oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook in same hot oven with potato for 25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp. Top with brie. Return to oven. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. In batches, cook buns, cut-side down for about 1 minute, or until toasted.
- To serve, spread bun bases with cranberry sauce. Top with rocket, chicken patties and avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Spread bun tops with mayonnaise and place on top.
- Serve burgers with potato wedges.