Chicken Caesar Salad
Crunchy golden chicken schnitzel, paired with creamy, crispy Caesar salad
– this is a menu staple for all year around.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- 10 x Ingham’s 120g Breast Fillet
- 400ml Hellmann’s Caesar Dressing
- 5 x Cos Lettuce, chopped
- 300g Grilled chopped bacon
- 200g Croutons
- 10 x Poached egg
- Parmesan, shaved
in a few simple steps
- Prepare Ingham’s 120g Breast Fillet as per
package instructions, cut into rough strips.
- Place cos lettuce, bacon, and croutons in a bowl,
add 40ml Hellmann’s Caesar Dressing, and toss
- To assemble, place salad mix in a bowl,
top with Ingham’s 120g Breast Fillet pieces and
- Finish with a drizzle of Hellmann’s Caesar Salad
dressing and shaved parmesan.
- Serve immediately.