Buffalo Wing Dings with Cajun Rice
Why order food online when you can whip up a delicious and healthy meal with our Buffalo Chicken Wing Dings in no time!
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
1kg packet frozen Ingham’s
Chicken Wing Dings Buffalo
Aioli and lime wedges, to serve
Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
2 corn cobs, husks removed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large leek, halved, washed, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon Cajun spice blend
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
300g (1½ cups) basmati rice
3 cups (750ml) chicken stock
3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
in a few simple steps
1. Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced).
2. Cook Ingham’s Chicken Wing Dings according to oven directions on packet.
3. To make Cajun rice, cut kernels from corn cobs.
4. Heat oil in a large, deep-frying pan over medium heat. Add leek, capsicum, corn and butter.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 6 minutes, until softened. Add garlic, Cajun spice blend and paprika and cook, stirring for a further 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add rice and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add stock to pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover with lid. Cook for about 12 to 14 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove pan from heat.
Stand covered for 5 minutes. Stir in spring onion.
6. Serve chicken with rice, aioli and lime wedges. Scatter with coriander sprigs.