Ingham’s Whole Chicken
Ingham’s Whole Chicken is 100% Aussie chicken with no added hormones and has a good source of protein.
Product must be fully cooked before eating. Cooking times are a quide and may vary depending on your appliance. We suggest using a meat thermometer. Chicken should be fully cooked when pierced and juices run clear, and when the internal temperature reaches 82°C. Please ensure the thermometer is placed in the deepest part of the chicken.
How to cook the Perfect Chook
If frozen, thaw in refrigerator until fully thawed:
Approximately 18 hours per kg.
Once thawed do not refreeze.
1. Preheat Fan Forced oven to 180°C (190°C Conventional Oven).
2. Remove chicken from packaging and dispose of soaker pad.
3. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Tuck the wings underneath and place the chicken breast side up on a roasting dish.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes per 500g or until cooked through.
6. Baste the chicken with cooking juices halfway through cooking.
7. Remove chicken from oven and allow 10 minutes to rest before carving.
Servings per package:
|Quality per Serving||% Daily Intake per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||0.2%||Less than 1g|
|Sugar||Less than 1g||0.2%||Less than 1g|
All values specified above are averages.
Nutrition Information is based on edible portion only.
*Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.