Ingham’s Turkey Mignon in Bacon with Garlic Butter 400g
Ingham’s Turkey Mignon wrapped in Bacon with Garlic Butter is made with 100% Aussie Turkey, no added hormones and good source of protein.
Product must be fully cooked before eating. The following is a guide only. Appliance temperatures may vary.
You may need to adjust cooking times accordingly. This product can be frozen. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator 24 hours prior to cooking. Once thawed, do not refreeze.
1. Preheat Fan-Forced Oven to 170°C or Conventional Oven to 190°C.
2. Remove top film from the tray and leave Turkey Mignon in the foil tray, loosely cover with foil.
3. Place in oven directly onto middle rack and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
4. Remove the foil and cook for another 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Once cooked, allow to rest for 5 minutes. Remove the product from the tray. Remove tie before serving.
Servings per package:
|Quality per Serving||% Daily Intake per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||1.0g||0.3%||Less than 1g|
|Sugar||Less than 1g||0.7%||Less than 1g|
All values specified above are averages. *Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Turkey (74%), Bacon (11%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Mineral Salts (450, 451, 452), Antioxidants (316), Preservative (250)), Marinade (Water, Salt, Potato Starch, Sugar, Citrus Fibre), Garlic Butter (4.5%) (Butter (Milk), Garlic (0.3%), Salt, Parsley).
Although great care has been taken to remove bones from this product, some may remain.