Ingham’s Frozen Whole Turkey 6kg
Ingham’s Frozen Whole Turkey, lightly marinated for a succulent roast, every time.
Product must be fully cooked before eating. Cooking times are a guide and may vary depending on your appliance. We suggest using a meat thermometer. Turkey should be fully cooked when pierced and juices run clear, and when the internal temperature reaches 82°C. Please ensure the thermometer is placed in the deepest part of the turkey.
How to cook the perfect turkey:
1. Preheat conventional oven to 180°C (160°C Fan Forced).
2. Remove turkey from packaging.
3. Stuff turkey if desired. Cover ends of legs and wings with foil. Place breast side up on a rack in roasting disk with 2 cups of water in the dish.
4. Cook for approximately 40-45 minutes per Kg or until cooked through.
5. 30 minutes before turkey is cooked, remove foil and pierce skin several times with skewer to allow self-basting and browning.
6. Remove turkey from oven and allow 10 minutes to rest before carving.
Servings per package:
|Quality per Serving||% Daily Intake per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Sugar||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
All values specified above are averages. Nutritional Information is based on edible portion only.
Turkey (94%), Water, Salt, Native Potato Starch, Caster Sugar, Citrus Fibre.