Ingham’s Frozen Turkey Buffe 3kg
Ingham’s Turkey Breast Buffe – Self Basting
Product must be fully cooked before eating. Cooking times are a guide and may vary depending on your appliance. We suggest using a meat thermometer. Turkey should be fully cooked when pierced and juices run clear, and when the internal temperature reaches 82°. Please ensure the thermometer is placed in the deepest part of the turkey.
STORAGE: Keep frozen at or below minus 18°C
THAW: Thaw in refrigerator until fully thawed: Approximately 13 hours per kg. Once thawed do not refreeze.
HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT TURKEY:
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C (180°C Conventional Oven).
2. Remove turkey from packaging and dispose of bone guard pad.
3. Place breast side up on a rack in a roasting dish with 2 cups of water in the dish and cover ends of wings with foil.
4. Cook for approximately 40 minutes per kg or until cooked through.
5. 30 minutes before turkey is cooked, remove foil and pierce skin several times with skewer to allow self-basting and browning.
6. Remove turkey from oven and allow 10 minutes to rest before carving.
Servings per package:
|Quality per Serving||% Daily Intake per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Sugar||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
All values specified above are averages. Nutritional Information is based on edible portion only.
Turkey (94%), Water, Salt, Native Potato Starch, Caster Sugar, Citrus Fibre.