Ingham’s is proud to support the new AgriFutures Cultivate Program.
This initiative aims to support people to enter the chicken industry by providing:
- A fully funded place in the Certificate III in Poultry Production qualification
- A full-time role in the industry
- Travel and accommodation for face-to-face elements
- Upskilling and professional development opportunities
- Industry mentoring, and
- Cohorts of peers completing the program together.
Executive General Operations Manager at Ingham’s, Susy Klein said Inghams was proud to back the initiative. “We are delighted to partner with AgriFutures on this program. It is an important collaboration that provides the industry with a new way of growing our workforce capacity,” Ms Klein said.
“There are diverse career options in the chicken meat industry as it has a vastly different structure compared to other agricultural industries. “Chicken companies directly provide farmers with one-day old chicks, feed, veterinary expertise and farm management support, which creates an industry rich in opportunities to progress.”
Head to agrifutures.com.au/cultivate for more information.
Click here to work with us.