We’ve been proudly bringing joy to tables and smiles to faces with the delicious food we’ve been crafting for over 100 years.
A large part of our strong growth and success is because we’re always looking for new ways to do things and thinking about how we can create a better, more sustainable future world together.
Our success as an industry leader in providing deliciously good food means we can continue to invest in our future as we work towards becoming Australia and New Zealand’s first choice for poultry.
Your opportunity to join us!!
Based at our brand new Dsitribution Centre in Truganina, as the Transport and Export Coordinator, you will work professionally and collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the smooth running of our export operations through communication, keen attention to detail, and ownership of the administration processes. Operating in a fast paced and dynamic small team environment, you will also ensure the safe and effective management of the transportation of sensitive, short life product to all internal and external customers.
- Brand new Distriubution Centre, state of the art purpose built facility
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including product discounts, travel discounts + more!
- Great job security with an ASX listed and stable company
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Fast paced and team focused environment
- Consistent hours provided weekly
Reporting the DC Manager you will be responsible for:
- Execute required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment.
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Ensure all deliveries are completed in accordance with documented policy and procedure and customer and legislative requirements.
- Assure compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations.
- Coordinate the scheduling, allocation and routing of transport vendors activities across the state
- Costs and general cost movements in line with KPI’s
- Participate in customer audits as well as conduct audits on transport vendors fleet and depots
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant acts and legal and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with Company policy and procedure, ensuring best practice is established, embedded and maintained
- Source alternative suppliers in emergency situations and partner with national procurement team in relation to contracted suppliers
You will bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience within a large FMCG company and/or with a major transport vendor
- Broad understanding of import/export requirements
- Experience with transport scheduling
- Excellent communication style with high level interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong stakeholder consultation skills across multiple disciplines and locations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving, analytical and innovation skills with an ability to challenge existing ways of working
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic business environment
- Intermediate or advanced MS Excel skills
We’re looking for people who are curious, caring, courageous and committed to join us; people who want to contribute their best work every single day and continue delivering deliciously good food that’s…Always Good!