Shift Maintenance Fitter | Bolivar
Bolivar, South Australia
Purpose of the role
Ingham’s is a fast-paced stable company that offers a diverse working environment and where the safety of our people always comes first. In our Maintenance division we are hard-working team players and problem solvers who are passionate about improving efficiencies and delivering the highest quality product to our customers.
- Attending to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery in a timely manner
- Reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime
- Assisting in developing and introducing maintenance programs to support all internal stakeholders
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices into all repairs and maintenance activities
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure livestock is treated humanely by self and others
- Australian mechanical trade qualification
- Experience in installations, repairs and maintenance of industrial manufacturing equipment, preferably primary food processing industry
- Experience in fault finding on hydraulic, pneumatic and complex mechanical systems
- Experience in breakdown as well and preventive maintenance
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, information processing and problem solving with the ability to multitask
- Ability to identify and introduce improvements in maintenance practices and plant performance
- Experience with Maximo as a CMMS would be an advantage
Hours of work
This hands-on role with rotating AM and PM shifts, 4 days on and 4 days off. We require people who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team.
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs