In this role you will be supporting our Quality Assurance team in accurate food safety, animal welfare and quality assurance monitoring and verification processes. You will liaise closely with relevant Team Leaders, Supervisors and Quality Control Inspectors regarding factory issues.
- On the job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits including: product discounts, novated leasing, travel discounts + more!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with career development opportunities
- ASX listed company through Australia and NZ.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our highest priority
- Animal Welfare Checks
- Pre-Op checks in Red and White Area and collaborating with Cleaning Contractor on Daily Pre-op findings
- Sample collections
- Weekly Hygiene Swabs
- Export Reconciliation Process
- Verifying that products are manufactured according to quality specifications
- Data entry
- Assist with all quality processes, procedures and practices
- Identifying and escalating animal welfare, food safety, and quality issues
- Contributing positively to the team environment, fostering open communication and actively seeking feedback
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- At least 1 year experience in poultry processing
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.