Procurement Excellence Manager
North Ryde, New South Wales
Join us in the Procurement team as a Procurement Excellence Manager on a six month contract and you will be responsible for embedding key Procurement technologies within the business, along with supporting the development and execution of our ethical sourcing and supplier management roadmap. This is a project focused role and collaborates with the Category Managers and key business stakeholders . In this role you will help drive the evolution of our procurement processes and technologies.
This role is based in the North Ryde Head Office where you will experience a culture that is open and honest. Ingham’s offers plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills in a collaborative environment.
- Lead and comply with company quality, safety, environment and people values
- Develop and deliver the Procurement Ethical Sourcing program
- Ensure Procurement technologies and processes align with and meet business needs and are embedded into the function and the wider business
- Indirect category management market activities may be required
- Manage a pipeline of cost improvement activities to deliver year on year benefits
- Apply project management principles to identify and manage timelines, priorities, milestones, issues and risks
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and systems in the procurement team
- Strong experience in end-to-end category management and delivering long term sustainable value
- Ability to think strategically
- Developed Project Management skills with a high focus on change management and continuous improvement
- Confident using Procurement technologies and systems
- Strong analytical capability
- Results orientated, with a desire to drive for continuous improvement
- Highly developed skills in Contract Management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to consult, influence and negotiate across all levels of the business
Due to quarantine restrictions, we cannot accept applications from the following:
- If you regularly come into contact with pigs or birds
- If you have anyone living in the same residence as you working in other poultry or pig operations
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There’s plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a high performing friendly team.
What to expect during our recruitment process:
Step 1. Video interview:
- You will receive a separate email invitation with access to the online interview from our partner Sonru
- Our video interview process should only take you about 15 minutes to complete
- We know it might seem a little different but don’t be nervous. Our key aim is for you to show the hiring manager a little more about yourself and we think video is a great way to do so
Step 2: Online Video Interview (Skype/Teams):
- An opportunity for you to ask about our culture and principle and virtually meet some of our team
Step 3:Background checks
- This includes: references, drug & alcohol testing and a medical examination
Step 4: Offer paperwork
- The offer paperwork can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs