When you join Ingham’s, you become part of a company with a proud Australian & New Zealand history, and one that thrives on growth and innovation. We strive to be the poultry of choice and to deliver deliciously good food in the best way.
We encourage our teams to embrace flexible working so they can meet their work/life commitments; and we seek to create a diverse and inclusive workforce where our teams are empowered to be their authentic selves – That’s the Ingham’s Way!
This position can be based at Bolivar in South Australia, or in any other major state.
As the Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of OT security, cyber and operational resilience. Reporting to Ingham’s Chief Information Security Officer you will lead the Operational aspects of Ingham’s Cyber Security Uplift Program.
You will be regarded as the Subject Matter Expert for OT infrastructure and devices within the Operational environment. You will provide Operations with technical guidance and support as required.
You will also provide strategic direction for policy and process implementation to ensure Ingham’s is resilient to internal and external security threats and provide practical solutions to any potential obsolescence issues.
- Facilitate Ingham’s Risk and Cyber Security functions to secure the OT environment via various capabilities such as controls validation, network segmentation, risk analysis and threat monitoring.
- Maintain accurate records of OT infrastructure and devices for each facility and implement process for change management and recording; and incorporate into business continuity plans.
- Advise of potential obsolescence issues and provide practical solutions to remedy.
- Research and advise all potential security weaknesses at the OT level in all facilities.
- In collaboration with the Cyber Security Uplift Program team, generate policy, procedure and governance to prevent internal and external security breaches and drive development and implementation of OT cyber frameworks, standards and processes.
- Ensure suitable backup and restoration processes and resources are available to provide prompt recovery. Lead and provide expertise for incident response across the OT environment. Build and develop OT specific incident response playbooks, business continuity and disaster recovery plans and crisis management procedures.
- Use key lead indicators to implement improvement plans at each facility.
- Contribute to the capital planning and budgeting process by forecasting future needs and identifying security improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for audit and regulatory compliance within OT environment.
- Manage third party OT suppliers and conduct periodic assessments in line with Ingham’s Third Party Risk framework.
- Responsible for coordinating with Site Managers, Engineering Managers and OT engineers to ensure security posture is upheld throughout Ingham’s OT. Openly communicate and involve the entire workforce to set high security standards and confront risks.
- Develop OT cyber architecture and maintain oversight, aligning with the enterprise architecture and enterprise security architecture frameworks; and the Security Advisor and Architect.
- Define cyber security controls, systems, remote access and infrastructure requirements for the OT environment and implement and configure the IT and OT network controls to protect the OT environment.
- Manage continuous improvement of OT cyber security via risk assessments, vulnerability scans and change management.
- Ensure Ingham’s’ standards are communicated and met including animal welfare, work health and safety and quality.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-platform OT environment with practical ‘hands-on’ PLC, SCADA and IoT competence.
- Considerable configuration and programming knowledge of Rockwell, Omron and Mitsubishi PLC’s and experience with Rockwell and Schneider SCADA packages. Exposure to IoT device installation.
- History of working collaboratively in a diverse, cross-functional environment to provide practical and cost-effective solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of best practice OT, Security, Network and Cyber resilience policy and procedure.
- Flexibility to frequently travel to our sites across ANZ
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships and influence senior stakeholders based on comprehensive data analysis
- Proven project management skills with capability to manage multiple tasks, measure performance and meet deadlines while holding self and others accountable
- Proven attention to detail with advanced skills data analysis, information processing and problem-solving capability.
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.