IT Field Support -Mur
Purpose of the role
Join us as the IT Field Service Support you will play a key role in supporting our people across our QLD sites. You will be part of a team of team of passionate and down to down-to-earth IT professionals, who act with integrity and help each other to ensure end user resolutions can be found quickly and collaboratively. You role will be accountable for the investigation of end user computing hardware, software and application related issues and finding suitable resolutions, with have minimal disruption on the business.
Your role will be based at Murarrie Processing facility QLD and reports directly to the IT Field Services Team Lead based in our corporate Head Office in Sydney.
- Provide support to all IT users by investigation and resolving computer hardware and software related issues, from level 1 through to level 3 at regional and other sites as required
- Support the site setup process through tasking coordinated by Team Leader, Technical and Site Setup Coordinator teams
- Support Project Portfolio execution (e.g. Hardware and OS Upgrades, Technology Roll out, Software and Asset Management)
- General server maintenance, administration and basic networking skills
- Provide computing support to users, responding to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support
- Record, prioritise, and track service tickets within the Service Management System and document work effort against tickets
- Manage the currency and validity of information and documentation to ensure team members can access and apply up-to-date solutions for known issues.
- Ensures timely attention to requests to meet SLAs in line with IT processes
- Diagnose incidents/problems through discussions with users and peers
- Identify and research documents, knowledge bases to resolves incidents
- Make recommendations for system modifications to reduce issue reoccurrence
- Work collaboratively with other IT teams (network services, systems management and/or applications development) to correctly identify and address problems, and restore service
- Proactively and reactively engage with the internal stakeholders, employees and the wider IT Team to identify opportunities and solutions that enhance the performance, security and functionality of the Ingham’s IT Services.
- Experience as Deskside Support Engineer or Equivalent IT Service/Support Role
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support both technical and nontechnical personnel at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, especially the ability to listen and understand what is being described, with attention to detail in transcribing communications into the ticketing systems
- Expert in Windows and Apple operating systems (Current Windows & Apple OS)
- Expert in PC hardware replacement and repair, enterprise workstation deployment and configuration, troubleshooting client network connectivity issues, and configuration of networked printers
- Highly knowledgeable on desktop, laptop, mobile devices (common smartphones and tablets), and supported vendor products and services
- Highly knowledgeable in the configuration and troubleshooting of standard business software such as: Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting networking and connectivity in corporate environments
- Ability to administer Windows Active Directory at the desktop level
- Working knowledge of help desk ticketing system (e.g. ServiceNow) and remote assistance tools such as Remote Desktop Connection, OCS SCCM and TeamViewer
- Working knowledge of imaging Windows, Management tools, and other productivity products in a networked environment
- ITIL v3/4 understanding
- Sound IT experience, including AD, server configuration and virtualisation technologies (VMware)
- Diploma of Information Technology or a Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent
Prosper, grow and develop with us!
There is plenty of opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills. As flexible team players, we are constantly adapting to change and innovating to lead positive change in our expanding industry. You will enjoy a range of other benefits including staff discounts on products and regular social and sporting activities.
What to expect during our recruitment process:
Step 1. Video interview:
- You will receive a separate email invitation with access to the online interview from our partner Sonru
- Our video interview process should only take you about 15 minutes to complete
- We know it might seem a little different but don’t be nervous. Our key aim is for you to show the hiring manager a little more about yourself and we think video is a great way to do so
Step 2: Interview onsite:
An opportunity for you to see the environment you will be working in and meet some of our team
Step 3: Background checks:
This includes: references, drug & alcohol testing and a medical examination
Step 4: Offer paperwork:
The offer paperwork can be completed online either on a computer or via a smartphone
Submit an application for this role
You have successfully submitted your application.
If your submission is successful we will be in touch with you shortly!Back to jobs