At Ingham’s we value our people and hold onto our family history. You can enjoy working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast paced and diverse working environment.
You will join a group of hard-working team players and be a part of a culture invested in developing the talents of our workers at our new state-of-the-art facility in Truganina. You can enjoy shift patterns to suit your lifestyle, while working in a stable company where the safety of our people always comes first. With competitive pay, and a friendly, family-like culture, you will experience a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
This hands-on role offers day, afternoon or night shifts Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
Your opportunity to join us
Our brand new distribution centre is now located at Truganina. We are seeking experienced Forklift Operators to join us in our chiller.
Current opportunities available in our chiller:
- Monday to Friday – AM Shift: 05:00am – 1:06pm
- Monday to Friday – PM Shift: 1pm – 9:06pm
- Monday to Friday – NIGHT: 9pm – 5:06am
- Tuesday to Saturday (chiller) AM Shift: 05:00am – 1:06pm
- Tuesday to Saturday (chiller) PM Shift: 1pm – 9:06pm
- Brand new facility in Truganina
- Uniforms provided & cleaned by company
- Onsite parking
- Consistent, full time hours provided weekly
- Product discounts
- High reach forklift operation, 6 bays high
- Picking and packing using RF scanning
- Manual handling duties -lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment (-1 degrees)
- Storing and maintaining materials, equipment and tools
- Identifying and escalating Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:-
- Hold a current LF forklift license with high reach experience (preferred) and counter balance
- Comfortable working within a cold environment
- Performing repetitive tasks
- Understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Work well within a team environment
- Communicate well both written and verbally
- Flexibility to cover various shifts when required
With us you can pursue your passion, grow your career and contribute to a business that delivers great experiences for our customers and consumer’s.
Hatch your career with us – apply today!
In line with Ingham’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated to ensure the safety of our people and customers. Prior to commencing employment, you will need to provide Evidence of Vaccination or proof of a valid medical exemption.