Turkey vegetable stir fry
- 500g Ingham’s turkey strips, sliced
- 4 tbsp Peanut oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 100g Snow peas
- 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Red onion, peeled and sliced
- ½ Carrot, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 Bok choy
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 Spring onion, sliced
- ½ long Chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts, roasted
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large fry pan over high heat.
- Add Ingham’s fresh turkey strips and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Return wok onto the heat and add remaining oil.
- Add ginger and garlic, stir fry until fragrant then add snow peas, capsicum, onion, carrot and bok choy.
- Stir fry for thirty seconds then add sauces and turkey, stir fry until heated through.
- Serve in a bowl, with noodles or rice and garnish with spring onions, chilli and cashew nuts.
Stuck for dinner ideas?
Jump on your mobile and shake your phone to find out
'What's for Dinner!'
Share Your #inghamsrecipes
Post your favourite recipe on instagram and use #inghamsrecipes to feature in our community recipes!
Don’t know what you’re cooking the family for tonights dinner? Easy.
Check it out!